We're Looking For the Best
At CPP, one of the most important workforce decisions we make is extending an invitation to a prospective employee to join our deeply committed and focused team. Our selection process is strategic, thorough, and timely; we conduct a broad-based search to identify the most talented candidates who represent a match with an open position and with our corporate culture. We treat all candidates with courtesy and respect.
Why Join Us?
CPP has a long history of providing its employees with personal growth opportunities and professional development, as well as promoting qualified employees into new opportunities. Of our current employee base, 36% have been progressively promoted into positions with increasing responsibility—in many cases, more than once. CPP employees can look forward to personal growth and professional development through their work and exposure to CPP products. They also know that their work makes a difference in the lives of others.
CPP'ers are people who:
- Have integrity. We demonstrate strong ethical values and do what's right in terms of both personal relationships and business practices. We are honest and trustworthy.
- Are customer focused. Customers are our top priority. We operate from a customer-focused philosophy and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills. We know how to actively listen, show empathy to each other, and understand the needs of colleagues, customers, communities, and other stakeholders.
- Are team players. We know how to collaborate, participate, respectfully debate, build commitment, and deliver results.
- Are innovative. We generate creative, new ideas while leveraging the diverse experience, preferences, and perspectives of team members.
- Are constantly seeking to improve. We are not satisfied with the status quo. We seek positive change and work to provide the very best solutions available.
- Are high performers. We push for results and bring our colleagues with us. We are accountable and deliver on our commitments.
- Demonstrate courage. We stand up for what we believe in and speak with candor. We are transparent and straightforward. We are committed to excellence and continue to raise the bar.
- Are passionate. We are energetic and excited about our personal careers, the work we do, and the opportunity to shape the future of our global growth.
There is a certain excitement that comes with working at CPP. We are the exclusive publisher of the world's most popular personality assessment—the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment. Around the world, CPP has operations in four countries, partners in 24 countries, and has products translated into more than 20 languages. Join us and become part of our expanding global community, and help write the next chapter in CPP's history of strategic growth for the company and personal growth for our people.