Why work at CPP?
There is a certain excitement that comes with working at CPP. We are the exclusive publisher of the world's most popular personality assessment—the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment. Around the world, CPP has operations in 6 countries, partners in 34 countries, and has products translated into more than 25 languages. Join us and become part of our expanding global team, and help write the next chapter in CPP's history of strategic growth for the company and personal growth for our people.
Everything we do is to help people be better through deeper understanding of themselves and others to lead more productive and fulfilling lives. We are committed to inspiring everyone on the planet to know, use, and share the power of personality.
What’s it like to work at CPP?
At CPP, we hire the most talented candidates who represent a match with an open position and with our corporate culture. CPP has a long history of providing its employees with personal growth opportunities and professional development, as well as promoting qualified employees into new opportunities. Of our current employee base, 36% have been progressively promoted into positions with increasing responsibility—in many cases, more than once. CPP employees can look forward to personal growth and professional development through their work and exposure to CPP products.
We incorporate our values into everyday life at CPP. These values are expressed succinctly in our mnemonic, ELEVATES:
- Envision our mission and our future
- Learning, collaboration, integrity, fun, and passion for what we do
- Embrace a customer-focused philosophy as a guiding principle
- Value work–life fit while recognizing business realities
- Accountable to ourselves and each other
- Thrive on respectful, open, and honest communication
- Excellence in all we do
- Status quo is challenged
What do we offer our employees?
Our total compensation philosophy is to provide market-competitive pay while rewarding employees for individual and overall business performance. Our total compensation package includes base salary, a target bonus amount for non-commission employees, incentives for sales employees, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage
- Group life insurance
- Voluntary life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance CPP also pays a percentage of the cost to cover your spouse or domestic partner and dependents (children or domestic partner's children).
- If you don't need health care coverage from CPP because you are covered elsewhere, you can decline coverage and receive a cash rebate.
- Employer 401(k) program and company match
- Pre-tax health premiums
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Fitness reimbursement plan
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick, holidays, personal days, and volunteer days
- Personal growth and professional development resources at CPP including CPP products and assessments training as well as ongoing soft and technical skills training
CPP is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit in order to have the best available persons in every job. CPP policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices) marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer or a record or history of cancer, and genetic characteristics), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. Discrimination can also include failing to reasonably accommodate religious practices or qualified individuals with disabilities where the accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on CPP.
At CPP, we actively support and reward our employees’ efforts to pursue their passions in the workplace, at home, and in the community. Recognizing that every CPP employee can be a powerful agent of positive change, we offer a range of opportunities for employees to participate in planned community service activities and to increase their impact as individual donors and volunteers, including 16 hours of paid time off per year to participate in volunteer activities.
CPP has made a commitment to reducing the amount of our solid waste going to landfills. Our reduce, reuse, and recycle programs include cutting back on the disposable materials used at our offices and recycling glass, cans, cardboard, electronics, paper, plastic, batteries, and more. CPP uses 30% recycled paper and donates $1 for every case of paper used to a food shelter.
How to become a CPP employee
If you feel excited about the possibility of working at CPP, please see below for our current openings. We look forward to reviewing your resume and application. Recent changes in federal regulations require CPP, Inc. to invite all applicants to complete the below form. If you choose to complete the form, please save it to your computer and then attach it with your application. The information provided is not used in any way for hiring decisions.