According to the Aberdeen Group, best-in-class organizations use assessments through the talent lifecycle.1 CPP's assessments–such as our Myers-Briggs tool–enable you to stay competitive, and our Elevate® platform empowers you to optimize productivity and accelerate results with an assessment system that's sophisticated and easy to use.2
- IT'S TIME TO ELEVATE YOUR ASSESSMENT PLATFORM.
- ESSENTIAL LICENSE: $195 / YEAR
CREATE A PROJECT
To send assessments to your clients, you'll first create a project. Your clients will receive an email with a project link that allows them to take the assessments.
Once your clients complete their assessments, you'll need to purchase inventory to download reports. You can purchase reports directly from your project.
Once you have inventory, you can download your clients’ reports. Reports are taken from your inventory the first time you download them. Re-downloads are always free.
CPP's experts and support team are here to help you perform your job with confidence by providing:
- The best customer service in the industry.
- Three flexible support options–phone, online, and self-service tutorials.
I am so grateful to CPP for creating the Elevate platform, which will make my job so much easier. Elevate is so easy to use and convenient. We love CPP!-Nicole Keenan, Director of Student Success & Career Development, University of Kentucky
"Elevate is very intuitive!"
Nav Dutta, Hult International Business School
"I'm thrilled with assessment completion notifications. Thanks for listening to us!"
Janet Hoffman, Delaware Valley, APTi
"Elevate will save me time...my scarcest resource!"
Curt Lawhead, Philips
1. Assessments are used by 75% of Best-in-Class organizations for developing targeted development plans and by 61% for developing interpersonal and leadership skills—Aberdeen Group, Talent Assessment Strategies 2012.
2. Industry analyst research conducted in 2010 showed that companies are demanding HR systems with global and mobile capabilities, transactional processing, and sophisticated functionality for less IT investment. SaaS/cloudbased solutions that alleviate the need for IT implementation, maintenance, and upgrades are essential.