By accessing, reproducing, distributing, or otherwise using content that has been marked with the Myers-Briggs® Share-It logo or any similar indicator (“Shared Content”), you agree to the following terms (“Terms”):
1. Grant of License. Subject to these Terms and conditioned upon the Restrictions on Use set forth in Section 2 and your cooperation with CPP as set forth in Section 3 below, CPP, Inc. (“CPP”) grants to you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, revocable, non-sublicensable license to reproduce and distribute the Shared Content, provided that such reproduction or distribution is restricted to your personal, non-commercial use, and provided that such use adheres with these Terms. Pursuant to these Terms, you may:
1. Use the Shared Content on your social media profile or as your avatar!
2. Show the Shared Content to your friends and family!
3. Post the Shared Content on your blog!
4. Print the Shared Content in its original dimensions (and under no circumstances to be greater than 8.5”x11”) for your personal, non-commercial display!
- a. You may not translate any of the Shared Content into any other language.
b. You may not alter or remove any copyright, trademark, or other CPP-identifiers that may appear on the Shared Content.
c. You may not add your own logo or superimpose any other content to the Shared Content.
d. You may not print the Shared Content on merchandise (such as t-shirts or mugs) or create posters or any other physical reproductions of the Shared Content.
e. You may not give others permission to use the Shared Content; please direct others to this site for information on how they may use the Shared Content.
f. You may not use the Shared Content to advertise services you provide; please email email@example.com to inquire about a commercial license.
g. You may not sell the Shared Content.
3. Cooperation with CPP. Should CPP discover that you have misused the Shared Content in any way, as determined in CPP’s sole discretion, you promise to cooperate to the fullest with CPP to remove, reverse, or otherwise correct the misused materials, and you recognize that such corrective measures may result in costs to you. PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR USE AND ALWAYS ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS.
4. Intellectual Property—No Transfer of Rights. CPP reserves all rights, title, and interest in the Shared Content, including all intellectual property rights. No rights are granted to you under these Terms other than the limited license described in Section 1, “Grant of License.” You shall not take any action that is inconsistent with CPP’s proprietary interest in the Shared Content or challenge the validity of such interest.
5. Miscellaneous. This agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to this agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the State of California. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction and the arbitrator may award reasonable attorneys’ fees to the prevailing party. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements concern its subject matter. These Terms may appear in languages other than English but this English version shall control at all times.
Version: October 2014