Version: October 2014
CPP, Inc. (“CPP”) and its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including (without limitation) ideas relating to:
- new advertising campaigns, promotions, or marketing plans;
- new or updated products, product enhancements, or product names; and
- new technologies, processes, or materials
Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions, or other works (collectively, "unsolicited ideas”) to CPP or to CPP employees.
If you still chose to submit any unsolicited ideas to CPP in violation of this Policy, then you agree that:
- the unsolicited ideas you submit will automatically become the property of CPP, without any compensation or other obligation to you;
- CPP may use or redistribute the unsolicited ideas you submit for any purpose and in any manner;
- CPP is not obligated to review the unsolicited ideas you submit; and
- CPP is not obligated to keep the unsolicited ideas you submit confidential.
CPP does welcome customer and fan feedback that comes in a form that does not violate this Policy. If you would like to provide such feedback to CPP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The feedback you provide will not be kept confidential, and CPP may use your feedback (or choose not to use it) without restriction.