The MBTI® Profile provides a succinct summary of your clients’ MBTI results, allowing you to tailor interpretation and feedback sessions to their needs. It provides an individual’s reported type, brief descriptions of the preferences, characteristics frequently associated with the type, and an easy-to-read graph displaying his or her preference clarity indexes.*
If your job is to enrich the lives of students, check out our MBTI® Profile, College Edition.
Note:The original version of the MBTI® Profile is available in multiple languages. View sample reports and learn more about adding languages to your SkillsOne account here. The refreshed version shown here and described below is currently available in U.S. English only.
Features & Benefits
- Refreshed to be more engaging and user-friendly
- New design for a contemporary look and feel
- Improved content organization and layout for better usability
- Updated MBTI language for easier comprehension of type concepts
- Revamped preference clarity index (pci) chart that deemphasizes clients' "scores"
- Cost-effective route to clients’ MBTI type
Delivers value by presenting clients’ reported type and introducing the MBTI framework and preferences in a cost-effective three-page report. For an alternative option that provides a more substantial type description, consider the MBTI® Interpretive Report.
- Graphically enhanced to illustrate preference clarity
Graphs preference clarity indexes so you can help clients see how clearly they indicated their preferences and use that information to determine their best-fit type.
Download Sample Report