|1. Find the products you want. Begin shopping by doing one of the following:
2. Select items for purchase
- Browsing our Products page.
- Selecting a Category or Brand tab from the top navigation bar.
- Typing a keyword into the Search box in the left navigation bar.
3. Complete the qualification form
- Click the Add To Cart button to select items for purchase.
- When you have finished making your selections, begin the easy Checkout process described below.
4. Choose a shipping option
- Some of our products require educational qualification. To purchase these products, please complete our Qualification Form and fax it to Customer Relations at 650-969-8608. You may not be able to complete your order until your qualification level has been verified.
5. Indicate your method of payment
- Orders will ship within 2 business days. Actual delivery times will vary based on shipping option selected.
6. Verify your order
- Provide current address and credit card information.
- Confirm your order, shipping, and payment information is correct and place your order.
Other Ordering Information
CPP, Inc., accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Payment terms are net 30 days. CPP regrets that it cannot process orders that do not include payment unless previously authorized by CPP upon credit approval. For
international orders, see page 4 for a list of CPP’s global distributors.
Prices are effective January 1, 2008, and are subject to change without notice. We
will not delay shipment of your order because of price changes unless the increase is
more than 10% or you specifically request that no changes be made on your order without your approval. Sales tax may apply except on prepaid answer sheets and electronic
administrations. Please include a copy of your tax exemption certificate if applicable.
We uphold the guidelines established by the American Psychological Association on sales of restricted materials. To establish your account and qualification level and to purchase "B"- and "C"-level materials, complete and sign the form on the reverse side of the Order Form. Customer Relations is available to answer questions at 800-624-1765. Students ordering tests for research must have their supervising faculty member sign the Qualification Form.
Completion of this form is not required of licensees ordering for a regionally accredited school, college, or university, nor for a federal or state agency. All licensees must sign this form. Subagencies should include documentation of their affiliation with a qualified institution.